Paid Media Executive
Marketing · London, Rotterdam
About the role
As we enter our next stage of growth, we are looking for a Paid Media Executive to drive sales via paid digital channels, initially with a focus on paid social.
Reporting to the Paid Media Manager, this is a new position, part of a growing marketing team, and pivotal in supporting our ambitious customer growth objective.
This role is suitable for a creative and result-driven paid media specialist keen to move in-house to make their mark, and with an interest in insurance and the world of SMEs.
About your responsibilities
- Develop and implement paid social campaigns that are effective, in keeping with industry regulations and drive competitive advantage to deliver growth in the digital channel.
- Optimise paid social activity to continuously improve performance against each channel metrics and ultimately generate growth in conversions, customer numbers and brand affinity.
- Support the Paid Media Manager with our PPC campaign implementation as required, and assist with display advertising initiatives.
- Implement agreed test-and-learn plans across paid media channels to ensure activity is continuously optimised to acquire customers at an efficient CPA and maximised ROI.
- Work with the Paid Media Manager and the wider marketing team to develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns through the paid social channel on time and within budget.
- Work with the Paid Media Manager to optimisation of paid media landing pages, setting up A/B tests and driving improvements in conversion rates.
- Work closely with the Creative team and Brand Manager to leverage existing and develop new creative to support the digital advertising plans.
- Campaign monitoring, tracking and reporting:
- Work with Data to ensure all activity is appropriately tracked
- Analyse campaigns, regularly reporting on performance and as part of broader campaign evaluations.
- A driven, creative and result-oriented self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong understanding of biddable media, especially paid social including Facebook - experience with LinkedIn desirable
- Able to use consumer insight and human psychology to come up with and develop effective creative copy
- Exceptional analytical skills, with demonstrable fluency in customer acquisition metrics
- Confident and articulate in presenting recommendations and results to senior management
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- High levels of accountability, to self, others and the organisation
- Strong work ethics, with high levels of integrity
- Adaptable, comfortable with fast changing organisations and ambiguity, thriving off the opportunity, and resilient to change
- Decisive, with a positive can do attitude; has initiative and is proactive going beyond the call of duty
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to form meaningful relationships with colleagues across departments
- A keen interest in keeping the business abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry and sharing that knowledge and information with the rest of the marketing department
In return, we offer you:
We're committed to making Superscript an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. We've built a fantastic team so far, and believe hard work deserves real rewards:
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- 25 days holiday - so there’s plenty of time for work, rest and play
- Vitality private health and dental insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Apple laptop and latest tech gear
- Ability to develop and grow your career within the company
- Friendly and open culture with regular team social events (online and offline)
- Amazing team. Great founders. Supportive board and investors.