Content & Social Lead
Marketing · London, Rotterdam
About the role
As we enter our next stage of growth, we are looking for a talented Content & Social Lead to drive brand discovery, grow our inbound traffic and take our content to the next level.
Reporting to the SEO & Content Manager, this is a brand-new position, pivotal in promoting Superscript’s proposition online to support our customer growth objective.
This role is suitable for a content specialist with an interest in insurance and the world of SMEs, creative and result-driven, keen to get stuck in and passionate about supporting small businesses.
Strategic yet hands on, the Content & Social Lead will manage our owned channels’ editorial calendar (including our content hub and social media) from research and planning through to execution. As a talented copywriter, you’ll be able to write on-brand blog articles, social and email copy that pops.
- Work with our SEO and Content Manager and SEO Copywriter to strategise, execute, monitor and report on our blog and Insurance 101 content.
- Be responsible for our content hub and social media strategy planning and target-setting.
- Work with our Social Media Executive to execute ongoing social media activity across all our social channels as well as integrated campaigns with a focus on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Conduct ongoing blog audits, to refresh and improve old blog content and write new content in line with campaigns and content plans.
- Track social media performance, reporting findings to the wider team.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to plan and execute social media and content aspects of integrated campaigns.
- Collaborate with our CRM Manager and partnerships team to craft purposeful email content (both creative and transactional).
- Work alongside our SEO Copywriter to audit and refresh existing blog content, elevating what is good to excellent.
- General proofreading and copy-editing.
- Contribute to ideation brainstorms and creative sessions.
- Excellent English editorial copywriting skills, with published content to prove it..
- Experience writing across a broad range of subjects, for a range of digital channels - most importantly, blogs, email and social media.
- Highly organised, with past experience running tight editorial planning and execution processes - ideally across a range of different platforms.
- A robust general understanding of SEO plus social media strategy. A basic understanding of technical SEO and UX best practice would also be invaluable.
- Confident using Google Workspace, Slack and Hootsuite (or equivalents).
- Ability to use Markdown or HTML and the desire to pick up basic technical skills quickly. Experience with Visual Studio Code is a bonus.
- A driven self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Happy diving into a fast-paced environment and getting stuck in with tasks involving different teams across the business.
In return, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and the ability to grow your career at the UK’s leading Insurtech
- An amazing team and founders, supportive board and investors
- 25 days holiday - so there’s plenty of time for work, rest and play
- Vitality private health and dental insurance
- Great pension (up to 10% on top of your salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Latest Apple tech gear
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events
- Central London location with the best lunch in town (Borough market!)