Account Executive/ Broker
Enterprise · Rotterdam
About the role
Based in the Netherlands, you'll be a proactive self-starter with excellent attention to detail. You’ll represent the company in discussions with European clients, understanding and advising on solutions to their needs and explaining coverage intricacies and details.
You’ll also be negotiating with underwriters to ensure that we provide our clients with market-leading insurance solutions. This is a hands-on, high-velocity role that requires superb interpersonal and account management skills.
On a day to day basis, you could be...
- Providing consistently exceptional service to our clients and managing your workload
- Working with the growing European team to develop and deliver our growth strategy
- Working closely with our sales team to nurture new business leads, attend client meetings and drive business growth
- Identifying and approaching key insurers to source and negotiate policy terms
- Managing mid-term enquiries and the renewal process for existing clients
- Working closely with the broader Superscript team to help identify new products and customer segments
- Verbal and written fluency in Dutch and English (other European languages would be a bonus!)
- Experience working in insurance, with commercial or liability products
This role would fit like a glove if...
- You are WFT qualified
- You have got excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to empathise with customer needs
- You are highly organised, meticulous and able to multitask
- You are naturally energetic, self-starting, ambitious and curious