Senior Wholesale Broker (Finpro)
Enterprise · London
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our business at a very exciting time. With plans to continue scaling, we’re looking for an ambitious, hard-working and experienced individual to help onboard new producing brokers and manage our larger wholesale clients.
Working within a diverse and talented international team, as a Senior Finpro Wholesale Broker, you are responsible for many of our highest value and most complex clients. You’ll represent the company in discussions with international insurance brokers, understanding and advising on solutions to their clients’ needs and explaining coverage intricacies and details. You’ll also be negotiating with underwriters on a daily basis to ensure that we provide our clients with market-leading insurance solutions. This is a hands-on, high-velocity role that requires superb interpersonal, account management and stakeholder management skills.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter with excellent attention to detail, able to think outside of the box with the ability to go the extra mile for our clients by:
- Providing consistently exceptional service to our clients and managing your workload
- Identifying and approaching key insurers to source and negotiate policy terms
- Managing mid-term enquiries and the renewal process for existing clients
- Working closely with the broader Superscript team to help identify new products and customer segments
- Assisting and coaching junior colleagues within the team
This role would fit like a glove if...
- You've got solid wholesale broking and/or client account handling experience
- You possess a good knowledge of working with ‘executive risk’ or 'financial lines' type insurance products, including D&O, E&O, Cyber and Crime.
- You are well known and respected amongst underwriters in the UK/London insurance market
- You have some existing relationships with international insurance brokers and producers
- You've got excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to empathise with customer needs
- You're highly organised meticulous and able to multitask
In return, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and the ability to grow your career at the UK’s leading Insurtech
- An amazing team and founders, supportive board and investors
- 25 days holiday - so there’s plenty of time for work, rest and play
- Vitality private health and dental insurance
- Great pension (up to 10% on top of your salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Latest Apple tech gear
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events
- Central London location with the best lunch in town (Borough market!)
- Hybrid way of working for the perfect work / life balance