About the role
With grand plans to continue scaling, we’re looking for an ambitious, innovative and visionary Senior Product Manager to work within a diverse and talented team.
As a Senior Product Manager at Superscript you will work at the forefront of our insurtech business to grow our policy management platform and enable us to scale rapidly and efficiently. You’ll be taking ownership of a best-in-class product built in-house and will be working with stakeholders across the business.
In this role you’ll be an expert in understanding how to develop an enterprise-grade system to drive growth into new markets and empower our sales and service teams.
The insurance industry is ripe for disruption and you’ll be joining a growing team of product and design professionals who want to do just that.
What you'll get up to
- Working closely with a wide range of stakeholders for this role, for example the customer operations and brokerage teams, you’ll be responsible for developing an enterprise account management platform that enables data-driven insights to fuel business growth.
- Identifying customer needs (internal or external to business) through qualitative and quantitative data analysis, and translating these into a product roadmap.
- Working closely with technology, data and UX functions to conceptualize, design and deliver large data-driven systems.
- Developing the application to have a commercial impact on the business for example, attract new customers or enter new markets.
- Understanding process mapping and optimisation, specifically to identify operational improvements.
- Maintaining a development backlog of stories and refining with an engineering team.
- Working as part of a cross-functional Agile development squad.
- Communicating your ideas and plans verbally, in written form and through presentations.
- Setting OKRs for your squad to align with company objectives.
We don’t like to put people into boxes, but it’s safe to say you have;
- 5+ years product management experience ideally within an online SaaS, Insurance or Enterprise software business with an understanding of the underlying platform technologies.
- A technology driven individual passionate about understanding what is ‘under the hood’
- A background working with a range of customer types (paying customers, suppliers, internal users)
- Knowledge of Agile processes e.g. SCRUM and Kanban, including roles, responsibilities and rituals
- Care for the quality of work and the impact it has for our customers
It’s beneficial if…
- You have experience using JIRA to document requirements
- You’ve used Tableau or Looker for data analysis
In return, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and the ability to grow your career at the UK’s leading Insurtech 🚀
- An amazing team and founders, supportive board and investors 🤗
- 25 days holiday - so there’s plenty of time for work, rest and play 🏖
- Hybrid way of working for the perfect work / life balance 🏡
- Vitality private health and dental insurance 🏥
- Great pension (up to 10% on top of your salary) 💰
- Full access to Spill, our mental health platform 🗣
- Cycle to work scheme 🚲
- Latest Apple tech gear & everything you need to be set up for success 🍏
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events 👯♀️
- Central London location with the best lunch in town (Borough market!) 🍽