About the role
Superscript need the skills of a lightning-fast Designer that can get their head and hands around a range of challenges, playing an important role in the business and how it communicates with customers and prospects.
Type geek? Layout master? Think in images? Handy with film and editing? If you love to make things look right, no matter how small or big, still or moving, and whether it’s a 1080px social post or ten meter billboard.
If you know Adobe and Figma like the back of your hand, and dabble in outputting files for HTML5 Banners and AfterEffects, we want to hear from you.
We’re after a truly unstoppable all rounder to have an immediate impact. Your work will be out there, on all channels, helping us get our message across and promote our innovative products.
What you'll get up to
- Working with the Creative Director and the wider creative & marketing team (currently at 16 people!) to continue to develop and define our visual style
- Handle the output of ads, social posts, event branding, banners, and more.
- Design other crucial documents, presentations, reports, whitepapers etc that help us launch new products in new markets
- Ensuring our visual identity stands out in the tech/insurance industries
- Support with partner initiatives/communications
- Switching from this to that, from here to there, all in service of great design for a company with a truly great culture
- You’ll be an experienced designer with a natural ability for composition and scale, typography and animation.
- Possessing an understanding of branding and strategy
- You’ll have strong opinions on what good design is. You’ll care about the brand being at its best whenever possible.
- Interested and ability for storyboarding
- A creative flair and an eye for design in general: composition, scale, typography
- A willingness to jump between multiple projects all in service of the same cause, representing Superscript in its best light to customers, employees and investors alike
- Understanding of accepted design principles and your own strong views
- Understanding of the role of trends and their relative usefulness in design work i.e. having a good instinct for when something is a valid context (a noticed behaviour) and on the other hand judging when something is a superficial trend and the following of which would be ineffective
- Poses a super sassy portfolio you are proud to showcase
Apply now to help fully define what is unmistakably Superscript, and what just isn’t.
In return, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and the ability to grow your career at the UK’s leading Insurtech 🚀
- An amazing team and founders, supportive board and investors 🤗
- 25 days holiday - so there’s plenty of time for work, rest and play 🏖
- Hybrid way of working for the perfect work / life balance 🏡
- Vitality private health and dental insurance 🏥
- Great pension (up to 10% on top of your salary) 💰
- Full access to Spill, our mental health platform 🗣
- Cycle to work scheme 🚲
- Latest Apple tech gear & everything you need to be set up for success 🍏
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events 👯♀️
- Central London location with the best lunch in town (Borough market!) 🍽