About the role
SuperscriptQ is the broking and advisory arm of the Superscript business. Our super talented SuperscriptQ team has done great things in the last three years, establishing an impressive footprint across the UK, Europe, Australia and North America, whilst also championing start-ups in the fintech and cryptocurrency industries. We have also built up a portfolio of partners from scratch, from Venture Capital, Legal and other business services.
Introductions from these partnerships now account for a significant proportion of our inbound opportunities and revenue and, as such, the partnerships channel is a key pillar of the future growth plans of the SuperscriptQ team; both across the UK and Europe.
To help us get there, we’re on the hunt for a passionate and energetic Partnerships Manager to join our SuperscriptQ team and help manage our growing portfolio of partners, and deliver inbound opportunities for the UK and European brokers
The ideal candidate will be a natural networker who loves spotting new opportunities and nurturing mutually beneficial relationships.
Working directly with our Solutions, UK and EU teams, this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly results driven, experienced and proactive self-starter.
What you'll get up to
Working with our UK and European teams to onboard new partnerships and grow the flow of inbound opportunities for our brokers to work on
Establishing and growing a number of key existing partnerships
Acting as the key day-to-day contact for our partners, usually managing these relationships at a senior level
Identifying, nurturing and developing opportunities to further optimise these partnerships
Collaborating closely with our partner marketing manager to develop partner marketing campaigns that drive a significant increase in sales
You have solid experience in a similar level position with strong account/stakeholder management experience
You have a proven track record in generating new business, including managing and growing highly profitable partnerships
You have a strong understanding of commercial and liability insurance
You are a natural networker with a real passion for building strong and long-lasting relationships with partners
You’re an excellent communicator with the ability to listen to and analyse customer needs
You’re great at managing your time, juggling multiple tasks and quickly mastering challenging topics
In return, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and the ability to grow your career at the UK’s leading Insurtech 🚀
- An amazing team and founders, supportive board and investors 🤗
- 25 days holiday - so there’s plenty of time for work, rest and play 🏖
- Hybrid way of working for the perfect work / life balance 🏡
- Vitality private health and dental insurance 🏥
- Great pension (up to 10% on top of your salary) 💰
- Full access to Spill, our mental health platform 🗣
- Cycle to work scheme 🚲
- Latest Apple tech gear & everything you need to be set up for success 🍏
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events 👯♀️
- Central London location with the best lunch in town (Borough market!) 🍽